– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 71.32%/ 71.44%
– Steady State NG/LP | 72.70% / 72.78%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 72.85% / 73.12%
– P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
– Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
– Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
Inside fit Safety Screen Front Included
Required Design Features
Burner Media Options
Reflective Midnight Crushed Glass
Reflective Copper Crushed Glass
– Traditional Logs
– Birch Logs
– Beach Accent Kit
– Rock Media Kit
– Chicago Style Brick
– Glass Panels
– Enamel Panels
– Reflective Midnight Crushed Glass
– Reflective Copper Crushed Glass
– Black Sand
– Enamel Perimeter Panels
– Black Glass Perimeter Panel
– Fan Kit
– Kozy ‘Heat Distribution’
– Komfort Zone Kit
– Vented Cavity
– Interior Heat Transfer Kit
– Exterior Heat Transfer Kit
– Power Vent
There are no reviews yet.