Leftover Turkey Pizza
- 1 lb pizza dough ball
- 3/4 cup Big Green Egg Sweet & Smokey Kansas City Style Barbeque Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups turkey leftovers, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Set the Egg for indirect cooking at 400°F. Add a Pizza & Baking Stone to preheat. If using an Alfa oven preheat to 400°F and rake coals to one side.
Roll dough into a 14-inch circle and build up the edges slightly.
Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Layer with half of the turkey, onion, green pepper, garlic, and cheese. Repeat the layers. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown if using the EGG. In the Alfa oven, it will take only a few minutes.