- Pre-cooked sausage (sliced approximately 1⁄2”)
- Peppered bacon (medium sliced works best)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fine shredded cheese
- Meat Church, Honey Hog Hot seasoning, season to your taste (Meadow Creek Black Pepper Brisket rub works great as well!)
Cut bacon to length so it wraps around the base of the sau- sage and slightly overlaps. Take a toothpick and run it through the bacon and sausage to create the cup.
Let cream cheese warm up and then mix in the brown sugar and cheese. Once completely mixed add the dry rub to your desired heat, and use to fill the “cup” created by the sausage and bacon.
Don’t overfill as it will bubble over when grilling. Put on grill at 350 degrees till bacon is slightly crisp. Best if these sit for a couple minutes before serving.