Join Big Green Egg enthusiasts cooking it up in Amish Country, Ohio!
- The event Opens at 8:30 AM on Saturday, May 22
- Entry to this event will include lots of great food sampling!
- Hang out with the Egg Enthusiasts, taste their food, and get great cooking tips
- Live demonstrations from celebrity chefs and social media stars.
- On-site BBQ Buffet with dine-in or carry-out options.
- Benefit Raffle will include big-ticket items like the “Big Green Egg” and more.
- Egg Competition (Judging at 10:30 AM)
- Other smokers and grills being demonstrated include Yoder Smokers, Green Mountain Grills, Meadow Creek Smokers, and more!
Get a bargain on a demo Big Green Egg from the event!
Sign up to cook at the event!
- Have fun cooking food, and giving out samples
- Engage with other chefs, and get lots of Egg cooking tips
- Get a gift from Coalway for participating
- Meat to cook is supplied by Coalway
- Enter in the Qualifier Competition for Egged Up!
- Call Coalway for more info 866.262.5929
Maciek is an Instagram grill master who teaches over 218K followers the art of grilling on a Big Green Egg. Maciek will be doing live demonstrations on a Big Green Egg where he will be handing out lots of tips and tricks and free samples!
Demo Big Green Eggs
1. Choose A Demo Egg
2. Get A Quote
3. Pickup At The Event
6041 S. Kansas Road Apple Creek, OH 44606
Stay At The Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites is located on-site and is the perfect place to stay for both days of the event.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & GUIDELINES
We are taking the following precautions at these events to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to meet the Health Director’s guidelines.
- We are keeping this mainly an outdoor event to minimize the spread.
- In the indoor dining area we are completely opening all the overhead doors for ventilation.
- We are keeping 6’ spacing between tables in the indoor dining area.
- We will have staff on site to sanitize tables and help people seat safely.
- We are sanitizing microphones between users.
- We are posting the following guidelines for attendees and chefs.
Guidelines for Attendees
- Please do not attend this event if you have a fever, or if you tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Outdoor - Please follow social distancing as possible. The Director’s Order maintains that when not able to keep socially distant, you shall wear a mask.
- Indoor - If you are not dining while indoor, the Director’s Order maintains that you shall wear a mask.
Guidelines for Chefs
- All of the above guidelines for attendees apply to chefs as well.
- Please wear the supplied latex food handling gloves while cooking.
- Please use the supplied plastic containers with lids to set out food samples for the public.
- Please sanitize your area periodically.
Please do not attend these events if any of the following applies to you.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19
- If you tested positive COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event
- If you are a high risk individual
- If you are afraid of contracting COVID-19
Join the event!
It’s free to attend! Sign up to receive event details for the Holmes County Eggfest in May, 2021.