How a Pellet Grill Works
- A digital controller manages the internal temperature by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A heat rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
- The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.