Quickly and easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on this revolutionary pig cooker. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the second tier grate. Wood or charcoal fired.
Features of the PR72 Charcoal Pig Roaster with Charcoal Pullout & Doors in Lid
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Charcoal Pullout for easily adding charcoal & removal of ashes
- Dual doors in Lid
Approximately 110 lbs. of charcoal to cook a 300 lb. pig (live weight), 240 lbs. (dressed), at a temperature of about 300 degrees. Cook approximately 15 hours or until shoulder meat reaches 180 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Solid Tires (set)
8” Casters on Stand
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Charcoal Vent
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Replacement Wheel With Solid Tire
|Overall Dimensions||44”h x 79.5”l x 33.5”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||27”|
|Grate Dimensions||24” x 70”|
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 70”|
|Cooking Area||11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||400 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||475 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 275 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90|