BIG VIEW. BIG HEAT. BIG FIRE. SMALL EMISSIONS.
Using technology exclusive to RSF Fireplaces, the Delta Fusion has the first fully automatic fireplace air damper. Now, you have nothing to adjust other than the size of your wood load. Winner of the Hearth & Home 2016 Vesta Award, the Delta Fusion is the newest member of the RSF fireplace family.
Whether you are new to wood burning or have a lifetime of experience, you will appreciate how the Fusion automatically maintains a gorgeous, environmentally friendly fire while heating upwards of 3,000 square feet. Its innovative bimetallic air damper automatically regulates combustion, keeping the stove burning in a “sweet spot” which produces both minimal emissions and a visually striking fire. The low 1.3 grams per hour emissions is virtually unheard of in a heating appliance. The cleanest fires are achieved with lots of secondary combustion which is when the fire is most visually appealing.
This fireplace is certified for use with 8″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
– Large 4.4 cubic foot firebox which holds 24” logs with ease
– RSF exclusive bimetallic air damper continuously regulates combustion supply
– Heats upwards of 3,000 square feet
– EPA certified to burn as clean as 1.3 grams per hour
THE RSF COMFORT ADVANTAGE
Comfort is our specialty. We customize heat distribution from a wood fireplace throughout the home, including the basement. When the household temperature is tailored for a family at minimal cost and maximum efficiency, we call that the RSF Comfort Advantage.
Note: the central heating option is not available for the Pearl, the Focus 250 or Focus ST.
– Gravity Vent Kit
– The gravity vent kit uses natural convection to distribute the heat generated by the fireplace to the same floor and/or floors above the fireplace
– Gravity Vent Kit – Rectangular
– The gravity vent kit uses natural convection to distribute the heat generated by the fireplace to the same floor and/or floors above the fireplace.
– Internal Blower
– The internal blower kit will increase the circulation of heated air in the room where the fireplace is installed.
– Central Heat Blower Kit
– The central heat blower kit enables the distribution of heat generated by the fireplace throughout many rooms and different floors using either dedicated ducts or the house central heating ducts.
– Central Heating Tee
– This Tee allows you to have two Gravity Vents (FO-V2) on your fireplace and still be able to install the Central Heat option (FO-FDHB6-1).
– Delta Fusion Rock Retainer Kit
– The rock retainer kit allows you to face the fireplace with thin non-supporting facing such as tiles. It is not necessary for brick or other self-supporting materials.
– Masonry Chimney Adapter
– This adapter will attach to the liner with 3 stainless steel rivets (provided) and to the EXCEL chimney with 3 screws (provided).
– Outside Dimensions: 47 1/8″W X 44 3/8″H X 25 1/4″D
– Shipping weight: 647 lb
– Glass viewing size: 20″ W x 15″ H (center glass) 7″ W x 12 ½” H (side glass)
– Firebox Size: 4.4 cubic feet
– Firewood Length: 24″
– BTU Output Range: 40 000 to 95 000 BTU/h with an average of 70 000BTU/h
– Heating Capacity: 3,000 ft2
– Chimney: 8″ Excel
– Door Finish: Black
– Outside Air: 4″, meets R2000
– Mobile Home Approved: NO