Barbecue purists know the best part of barbecue is low and slow smoking… low temperatures and slow cooking allow flavor to develop in a natural, delicious way. This high end reverse flow smoker makes it a breeze to crank out amazing barbecue while still giving you the fun of poking coals in an offset firebox. As with all Meadow Creek equipment, the workmanship on the TS250 BBQ Smoker is outstanding—from the heavy duty doors and lids to the non-rusting food grade stainless steel grates and the rounding of otherwise sharp and unhandy corners. Everything is built to give you the best cooking experience possible on an offset smoker.The TS250 BBQ Smoker offers 17 square feet of cooking space.The TS250 is a fine option for mobile chefs and serious barbecue enthusiasts. Whether you are cooking for clients or friends and neighbors, this rig will help make your dream of cranking out delicious, mouth-watering barbecue a fun and fulfilling reality.
Features of the TS250 Barbeque Smoker Trailer
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- 2 exterior shelves
- Door on each side of smoker
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin the trailer.
For Smoking – we recommend using non petroleum based starters. Residue in the smoke from these starters can contaminate the cooking box with the potential to effect the flavor of the meat. The use of a torch or paper and kindling is most effective. Use approximately 25-30 lbs. of charcoal in fire box to get started. Once meat is placed in smoker, you can add wood in fire box for smoking. You can continue to use wood or charcoal (your choice). Add wood or charcoal as needed to maintain temperature where you want it. Optional charcoal basket holds approximately 40 lbs. of charcoal briquettes and ensures efficient even temperatures. For Grilling – remove bottom grate from smoker and slide in optional charcoal pan. Put in your desired amount of charcoal and slide top grate above charcoal pan.
|Overall Dimensions||83”h x 175.5”l x 58”w|
|Cooking Area||19.81 sq. ft. (2,853 sq. in.)|
|Top Grate Dimensions||24” x 56.5”|
|Space Above Top Grate||5.5”|
|Bottom Grate Dimensions||26.5” x 56.5”|
|Space Between Grates||8.5”|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Tank Dimensions||29.5” x 85” (250-gallon)|
|Metal Thickness on Tank||0.1875”|
|Fire Box Dimensions||24.5” Cube (Inside: 24” x 24” x 19”)|
|Metal Thickness on Fire Box||0.25”|
|Warming Box Dimensions||13.5” x 22.5” (Inside)|
|Warming Box Grate Dimensions||13.5” x 22.5”|
|Space Between Grates in Warmer||8.5”|
|Axle Rating||3,000 lbs.|
|Net Weight||1,630 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||1,950 lbs. (if skidding is required)|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||31-32|
|Capacity of Baby Back Ribs||26-34|
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||18-22|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||19-22|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||45-47|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||200 lbs.|