Meadow Creek trailer smokers come with a list of standard features other manufacturers usually sell as options. As on all our TS trailer models, this BBQ trailer comes with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates, a warming box to keep your food warm, and a slide-out ash pan which helps your fire burn efficiently and makes clean-up more convenient. Reverse flow design makes it a breeze to maintain a steady temperature on long cooks. Built by experts in welding and trailer manufacturing, this classy BBQ smoker is designed to give you many years of dependable service.
Features of the TS120 Barbeque Smoker Trailer (with Stainless Steel Exterior work Shelves)
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 Stainless Steel exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
For Smoking – we recommend using non petroleum based starters. Residue in the smoke from these starters can contaminate the cooking box with the potential to effect the flavor of the meat. The use of a torch or paper and kindling is most effective. Use approximately 25-30 lbs. of charcoal in fire box to get started. Once meat is placed in smoker, you can add wood in fire box for smoking. You can continue to use wood or charcoal (your choice). Add wood or charcoal as needed to maintain temperature where you want it. Optional charcoal basket holds approximately 40 lbs. of charcoal briquettes and ensures efficient, even temperatures. For Grilling – remove bottom grate from smoker and slide in optional charcoal pan. Put in you desired amount of charcoal and slide top grate above charcoal pan.
Vinyl Cover (for TS120 With BBQ42)
Charcoal Slide-Out Basket
Stainless Steel Smokestack
Extra Grate in Smoker
Charcoal Grill Pan
Extra Grate in Warming Box
Live Smoke in Warming Box
Tandem Axle With Brakes
Stainless Steel Drip Pan
Stainless Steel Lid for Woodbox (Hinged)
Stainless Steel Lid for Woodbox (Unhinged)
Spare Tire Mounted
Spare Tire for Trim Package
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Firebox Grate
Replacement Ash Pan
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Certificate of Origin
|Overall Dimensions||74”h x 150”l x 58”w|
|Cooking Area||13.93 sq. ft. (2,005 sq. in.)|
|Top Grate Dimensions||20” x 47.75”|
|Space Above Top Grate||4.25”|
|Bottom Grate Dimensions||22” x 47.75”|
|Space Between Grates||6.5”|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Tank Dimensions||24” x 68” (120-gallon)|
|Metal Thickness on Tank||0.1875”|
|Fire Box Dimensions||20.5” Cube (Inside: 20” x 20” x 15”)|
|Metal Thickness on Fire Box||0.25”|
|Warming Box Dimensions||12” x 18” (Inside)|
|Warming Box Grate Dimensions||11.5” x 17.5”|
|Space Between Grates in Warmer||8.5”|
|Axle Rating||2,000 lbs.|
|Net Weight||1,275 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||1,425 lbs. (if skidding is required)|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||21-22|
|Capacity of Baby Back Ribs||15-18|
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||12-14|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||13-14|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||30-31|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||100 lbs.|