This pig cooker is ready to roll! Built on a solid trailer frame, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights. Easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on this 72″ wood/charcoal-fired pig cooker trailer—without a rotisserie or adding charcoal throughout the cook. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate.
Features of the PR72T Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer with Charcoal Pullout
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Charcoal pullout for easily adding charcoal and cleaning out ashes
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
Approximately 110 lbs. of charcoal to cook a 300 lb. pig (live weight), 240 lbs. (dressed), at a temperature of about 300 degrees. Cook approximately 15 hours or until shoulder meat reaches 180 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Doors in Lid
Spare Tire Mounted
Spare Tire for Trim Package
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Charcoal Vent
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Certificate of Origin
|Overall Dimensions||45”h x 115”l x 41.5”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||28”|
|Grate Dimensions||24” x 70”|
|Optional 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 70”|
|Cooking Area||11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||510 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||625 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 275 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90|