Easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on the PR72GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer without the need for a rotisserie. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate. Add a wood chip tray or the charcoal insert to cook with smoke. Comes with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights.
Features of the PR72GT Gas Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
This unit is gas fired. A 30 lb. tank will do approximately 13 hours of cooking at a temperature of about 300-325 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Doors in Lid
Spare Tire Mounted
Spare Tire for Trim Package
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Certificate of Origin
|Overall Dimensions||45”h x 130”l x 41”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||28”|
|Grate Dimensions||24” x 70”|
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 70”|
|Cooking Area||11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||530 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||675 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 275 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90|