Choose Meadow Creek’s PR60T Pig Roaster trailer and easily roast up to a 250 lb. (live weight) whole pig on-site without turning the meat or adding charcoal. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate. Runs on charcoal and wood. This pig roaster is ready to roll! Built by professional trailer manufacturers, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, and flush-mount LED lights.
Features of the PR60T Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Charcoal pullout for easily adding charcoal or removing ashes
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
Approximately 80 lbs. of charcoal to cook a 200 lb. pig (live weight), 160 lbs. (dressed) or approximately 100 lbs. of charcoal for a 250 lb. pig (live weight), 200 lbs. (dressed) at a temperature of about 300 degrees. Cook approximately 12-14 hours or until shoulder meat reaches 180 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Doors in Lid
Spare Tire Mounted
Spare Tire for Trim Package
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Charcoal Vent
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Certificate of Origin
|Overall Dimensions||45”h x 103”l x 41.5”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||28”|
|Grate Dimensions||24” x 58”|
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 58”|
|Cooking Area||9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||475 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||600 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 200 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75|
There are no reviews yet.