Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on Meadow Creek’s PR60GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) with no need to turn your meat with a rotisserie or add charcoal throughout the cook. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate. Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe, clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR60GT Propane Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Dual doors in lid
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
This unit is gas fired. A 30 lb. tank will do approximately 15 hours of cooking at a temperature of about 300 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Spare Tire Mounted
Spare Tire for Trim Package
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Certificate of Origin
|Overall Dimensions||45”h x 117”l x 41.5”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||28”|
|Grate Dimensions||24” x 58”|
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 58”|
|Cooking Area||9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||500 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||625 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 200 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75|