Choose the revolutionary PR60 Pig Roaster and easily roast a whole pig up to a 250 lb. (live weight) without turning the meat. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate. Wood or charcoal fired.
Features of the PR60 Charcoal Pig Roaster with Charcoal Pullout & Doors in Lid
- 13″ tires
- Charcoal Pullout for easily adding charcoal and removal of ashes
- Dual doors in lid
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Approximately 80 lbs. of charcoal to cook a 200 lb. pig (live weight), 160 lbs. (dressed) or approximately 100 lbs. of charcoal for a 250 lb. pig (live weight), 200 lbs. (dressed) at a temperature of about 300 degrees. Cook approximately 12-14 hours or until shoulder meat reaches 180 degrees.
Charcoal Pan Insert
Charcoal Grill Pan
2nd Tier Grate
Solid Tires (set)
8” Casters on Stand
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Drip Pan
Replacement Charcoal Vent
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Replacement Wheel With Solid Tire
|Overall Dimensions||44”h x 68”l x 34”w|
|Grate Height From Ground||27”|
|Grate Dimensions||24″ x 58″|
|2nd Tier Grate Dimensions||22” x 58”|
|Cooking Area||9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)|
|Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate||18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|Net Weight||375 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||450 lbs.|
|Capacity of Whole Pigs||Single Grate: 200 lbs.|
|Capacity of Pork Butts||2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20|
|Capacity of Racks of Ribs||2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12|
|Capacity of Whole Briskets||2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10|
|Capacity of Whole Chickens||2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75|