The BBQ60G is gas-fired and a nice size for cranking out burgers (70 at once), hot dogs, steaks, or anything else you want to grill over direct fire. These grills are built to hold up under constant use in restaurants and other crowd-serving environments. With their heavy duty pipe burners, non-rusting stainless steel grates, and gas valves shielded from impact, these grills will stand up to the rigors of commercial cooking for years to come.
Features of the BBQ60G Gas Grill with Hinged Lid
- Sturdy cart base with pneumatic tires and 8” casters
- Front cover protects gas valves
- 3 loop burners
- 2 stage regulator
- Slide-out tray for easy cleaning
- Hinged lid with thermometer
- Rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel grate with 2 cooking heights
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
This unit is gas fired. A 30 lb. tank will do approximately 10 hours of cooking, with 3 burners turned on high.
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Wheel With Tire
|Overall Dimensions||41”h x 68”l x 32.5”w|
|Cooking Area||8.71 sq. ft. (1,254 sq. in.)|
|Grate Dimensions||22” x 56”|
|Grate Style||Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing|
|Metal Thickness||13 Gauge|
|BTU||Approximately 42,000 Per Burner|
|Net Weight||318 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||340 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight With Lid||410 lbs.|
|Capacity of Sausage Links||240|
|Capacity of Hamburgers||70|
|Capacity of Ribeye Steaks||28-32|
|Capacity of Spare Ribs||5-6|
There are no reviews yet.