This Meadow Creek BBQ42 Chicken Cooker is one of our best sellers. Grill large amounts of perfect chicken without a sweat. Its flipping sandwich grate lets you turn 40 pounds of chicken with one stroke of your hand.The top lid gives you plenty of control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker, more crispy skin on your chicken or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin. Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for steaks or hundreds of hamburgers and hotdogs. Charcoal / wood-fired. Not available in gas/propane. Holds 40+ lbs. of chicken (1 case of legs and thighs).
Features of the BBQ42 BBQ Pit with Charcoal Pullout & Wagon Chassis
- 5″ Hinged Lid
- Rotating double-sided grate made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Charcoal Pan Insert
- Vents in Lid
- Charcoal Pan Height Adjustment Brackets
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Calibratable Stainless Steel Thermometer
- Charcoal Pullout for easily adding charcoal or cleaning out ashes
- Wagon Chassis to easily pull around the yard
Approximately 25-30 lbs. of charcoal to cook 40 lbs. of chicken for first rack. If you wish to continue to a second rack, add approximately 10-15 lbs. For other cuts of meat, grilling, smoking, etc., put in your desired amount.
Stainless Steel Lid
10” High Lid
Vinyl Cover for 10” Lid
Solid Tires (set)
8” Casters on Stand
Replacement Charcoal Pan Insert
Replacement Stainless Steel Grate
Replacement Wheel With Tire
Replacement Wheel With Solid Tire