High Performing, Compact Gas Fireplace Insert
If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you’re looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that’s small enough for the coziest room. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
Fireplace Gas Inserts Give Excellent Performance at Every Level
Offering 30,500 BTU/hr output when run on natural gas and 30,000 BTU/hr on LP gas, the Chaska 29 produces enough heat for almost every room. A convenient full functioning remote control allows the temperature to be adjusted, ensuring your room is pleasantly warm all year round. Canada P-4 approved, this gas fireplace insert has efficiency of about 74% for both LG and natural gas. With such impressive statistics, there’s little wonder why the Chaska 29 is in such demand.
Innovative Features on These Gas Fireplace Inserts Add Plenty of Value
From the high-quality materials that are incorporated into this stylish option through to extras such as an engineer-designed burner system, multiple screen front options, a fan kit and refractory brick lining, this appliance offers a wealth of features which greatly enhance its appeal. Each fireplace is designed to offer great value-for-money and provide a reliable source of heat that’s efficient, helping to keep your fuel bills low by utilizing zone heating.
We Can Supply the Gas Fireplace Insert You’re Looking for
We know that cost-effectiveness and low maintenance are always priorities, so it’s little surprise that the Chaska 29 ticks all the right boxes. If you want to find out more about this attractive fireplace, or to find details of your nearest supplier, you can contact us using our convenient online form.
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 72.27%/72.36%
– Steady State NG/LP | 74%/74%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 71%/72.12%
– P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
– Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
– Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Required Design Features
- Glass Media Kit
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Chaska brochure under the Resources tab.
- Black Enamel Lining (Optional for Chaska 29 Log)
Required for Installation
- 1 Piece Shroud ( Standard or custom size)