- The round peel is lightweight, sturdy and easy to handle. Furthermore, thanks to its brushed stainless steel structure, it allows you to clean the part that touches the pizza.
- The Alfa ember-mover permits you to prepare the oven floor and to move the ash, embers and burning wood to the side.
- The peel to put the pizza in the oven, with its wooden handle and brushed stainless steel structure, guarantees robustness, cleanliness and handling. Its rounded edge makes putting pizza in the oven easy.
- The brush is equipped with brass bristles which render cleaning more effective and, most of all, preserve the refractory floor.
- The set is available in three versions which vary with the peel length: kit pizzaiolo 90 cm and kit pizzaiolo 120 cm.
- The dough ball box guarantees the proper air conditions and maximum hygiene for the rising process. Suitable for any home refrigerator (inch 11.8 x 15.7 x 4H).
- Asymmetrical small paddle for dough balls to simplify handling the dough balls. Pastry cutter, with ergonomic handle and stainless steel blade, perfect for a clean cut of the dough.
- The heat-resistant glove in 100% cotton bouclé continuous filament is ideal to safely use the hot parts of the wood-fired oven.
- With the spruce chopping board processed for food products, it is possible to follow the furrows in order to cut the pizza in equal parts.
- The infrared thermometer allows you to read the temperature on all points of the oven floor in order to bake at the right time.
- In the cookbook there are lots of recipes to cook in your wood fired oven. The recipes are made by the Alfa cookers.
There are no reviews yet.