- 8 Chicken Tenders
- 1 Tbsp BBQ Rub
- 8 slices center-cut bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Water
- Step 1: Preheat your grill to 300 degrees and spray grate with Duck Fat.
- Step 2: Season Chicken Tenders with Kosmos Q “Dirty Bird Seasoning”. Wrap each tender with 2 thin strips of bacon, tucking in the ends to secure.
- Step 3: Mix together honey and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Step 4: Place chicken tenders on the preheated grill. Close lid and grill tenders, turning every 2 to 3 minutes until bacon is browned and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Step 5: Move tenders to indirect heat and brush honey mixture. Caramelize honey for 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.