- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Big Green Egg Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 large egg white
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 2 tbsp of butter, melted
- Blue Cheese or ranch dressing, for serving (Optional celery or carrots on side)
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor to 400°F/204°C.
- Combine the panko bread crumbs, 1/3 cup of hot sauce, celery, red onion, garlic and egg white. Add chicken and mix together. Shape into 24 1-inch balls.
- Grease up a square drip pan, add the meatballs to the pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Mix the melted butter and the 1/2 cup of hot sauce. Toss the meatballs in the sauce mixture. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.