Tobacco Barn – Pale Honey Non Combustible Mantel
The Tobacco Barn mantel is molded directly from an 8” x 8” barn timber to authentically reproduce the beautiful seasoning imparted to the wood over time. Features include, hand-hewn tool marks, deep checking, knots, insect damage, and growth rings visible on the ends.
The Pale Honey finish is reminiscent of the pale golden color of bourbon after a few years aging in a charred oak barrel. Light brown base color with light honey mid-tones, pale grey shadows, and finished with cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood – without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
Made in USA