Cabin Pine – Weathered Grey Non Combustible Mantel
The Cabin Pine mantel is molded directly from a 6” x 6” timber and perfectly captures the unique characteristics of this piece of history. Features include, multi-level splits, unique conversion that transitions from a squared surface to a pole wane, fastener artifact damage, insect damage, deep checking, knots, and saw marks.
The Weathered Grey finish is nature’s seasoning of untreated wood that is exposed to the elements. Pale bluish-grey base with patches of honey tones, charcoal grey shadows, and finished with hints of pale green and cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood – without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
· Made in USA