Cabin Pine – Pale Honey Non Combustible Mantel
The Cabin Pine mantel is molded directly from a 6” x 6” timber and perfectly captures the unique characteristics of this piece of history. Features include, multi-level splits, unique conversion that transitions from a squared surface to a pole wane, fastener artifact damage, insect damage, deep checking, knots, and saw marks.
The Pale Honey finish is reminiscent of the pale golden color of bourbon after a few years aging in a charred oak barrel. Light brown base color with light honey mid-tones, pale grey shadows, and finished with cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood – without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
· Made in USA