EASY OPERATION AND LOW EMISSIONS
The Focus SBR is one of RSF’s most popular fireplace designs and is certified to the 2020 EPA emissions regulations. With RSF’s latest technology, the Smart BurnRate system built-in, the Focus SBR is easy to operate and incredibly efficient. It is EPA certified at 1.4 g/hr, 44% cleaner than EPA 2020 requirements. Everyone benefits from the air-infused easy light-up, followed by tons of heat, clean combustion, and beautiful lazy flames.
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
– Large 2.6 cubic foot firebox and heats upwards of 2,000 ft2.
– EPA 2020 certified at an emission rate of 1.4g/hr.
– Smart BurnRate System (non-catalytic).
– Molded firebrick lining.
– Mobile home approved.
– Takes 22” logs.
– Can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner.
– Can be connected to a central heating system.
THE RSF COMFORT ADVANTAGE
Comfort is our specialty. We customize heat distribution from a wood fireplace throughout the home, including the basement. When the household temperature is tailored for a family at minimal cost and maximum efficiency, we call that the RSF Comfort Advantage.
Note: the central heating option is not available for the Pearl, the Focus 250 or Focus ST.
- Clean Face FO-F2 + FO-V2
- The Clean Face Kit is required on all complete clean-face installations. It consists of blocking plates that cover the grill openings and an air intake duct that brings air circulating in the home into the fireplace. Gravity vents are required in combinat
- Firescreen – Focus SBR
- For customers who want to enjoy the warmth and beauty of an open fire.
Gravity Vent Kit
- The gravity vent kit uses natural convection to distribute the heat generated by the fireplace to the same floor and/or floors above the fireplace
- Gravity Vent Kit – Rectangular
- The gravity vent kit uses natural convection to distribute the heat generated by the fireplace to the same floor and/or floors above the fireplace.
- The internal blower kit will increase the circulation of heated air in the room where the fireplace is installed.
Central Heat Blower Kit
The central heat blower kit enables the distribution of heat generated by the fireplace throughout many rooms and different floors using either dedicated ducts or the house central heating ducts.
Central Heating Tee
This Tee allows you to have two Gravity Vents (FO-V2) on your fireplace and still be able to install the Central Heat option (FO-FDHB6-1).
The Heat Dump Kit contains all the parts necessary to circulate a moderate amount of heat from your fireplace to another room with a small fan.
Intake Duct Kit – Focus 250
The Intake Duct Kit brings air from the home into the fireplace casing for either heat circulation or for firebox cooling, in some cases.
Masonry Chimney Adapter
- This adapter will attach to the liner with 3 stainless steel rivets (provided) and to the EXCEL chimney with 3 screws (provided).
– 45″ W X 44 1/4″ H X 24″ D
– 562 lb
Glass viewing size
– 24 ¼” W x 13 ¼” H
– 2.6 cubic feet
– 7″ Excel
– 4″, meets R2000
Mobile Home Approved