Join backyard heroes as we celebrate the flavor of open fire cooking in Amish Country, Ohio!
- The event opens at 4PM on Friday, May 21
- Entry to this event will include lots of great food sampling!
- Proceeds from this event go to Ohio’s Hospice Lifecare.
- Live demonstrations from celebrity chefs and social media stars.
- On-site BBQ Buffet with dine-in or carry-out options.
- Benefit Raffle will include big-ticket items like the “Big Green Egg” and more.
- All firepits will be supplied by Coalway and available for discounted pricing.
Get a bargain on a demo fire pit from the event!
The Breeo X-Series smokeless fire pits used at the event will be available for purchase at bargain prices! There is a limited amount available so reserve yours today!
Sign up to cook at the event!
- Have fun cooking food, and giving out samples
- Engage with other chefs, and get lots of open fire cooking tips
- Get a gift from Coalway for participating
- Meat to cook is supplied by Coalway
- Enter in the Chuckwagon Steak Competition with a $1000 purse!
- Call Coalway for more info 866.262.5929
Kirklan is an Instagram grill master who teaches over 120K followers the art of grilling over an open flame. Kirklan will be doing live demonstrations on a Breeo fire pit where he will be handing out lots of tips and tricks and free samples!
Demo Fire Pits
1. Choose A Demo Unit
2. Get A Quote
3. Choose Pickup or Shipping
6041 S. Kansas Road Apple Creek, OH 44606
Stay At The Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites is located on-site and is the perfect place to stay for both days of the event.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & GUIDELINES
We are taking the following precautions at these events to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to meet the Health Director’s guidelines.
- We are keeping this mainly an outdoor event to minimize the spread.
- In the indoor dining area we are completely opening all the overhead doors for ventilation.
- We are keeping 6’ spacing between tables in the indoor dining area.
- We will have staff on site to sanitize tables and help people seat safely.
- We are sanitizing microphones between users.
- We are posting the following guidelines for attendees and chefs.
Guidelines for Attendees
- Please do not attend this event if you have a fever, or if you tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Outdoor - Please follow social distancing as possible. The Director’s Order maintains that when not able to keep socially distant, you shall wear a mask.
- Indoor - If you are not dining while indoor, the Director’s Order maintains that you shall wear a mask.
Guidelines for Chefs
- All of the above guidelines for attendees apply to chefs as well.
- Please wear the supplied latex food handling gloves while cooking.
- Please use the supplied plastic containers with lids to set out food samples for the public.
- Please sanitize your area periodically.
Please do not attend these events if any of the following applies to you.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19
- If you tested positive COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event
- If you are a high risk individual
- If you are afraid of contracting COVID-19
Join the event!
It’s free to attend! Sign up to receive event details for the Chuckwagon Open Fire Cook-off in May, 2021.