Benefit BBQ BuffetMay 21st & 22nd, 2021
This Benefit BBQ Buffet will be held in conjunction with our Benefit BBQ Events at the Mt. Hope Auction Grounds in 2021, for Ohio’s Hospice Lifecare. Inside Out BBQ will be supplying the menu, which will include ribs, pulled pork, chicken, beans and more. Carryout and dine in is available while supplies last. The buffet will open at 4PM on Friday, May 21st and again the next day at 10:00 AM.
Lots of entertainment will be going on as well, with the Breeo Chuckwagon Open-Fire Cookoff on Friday night, and the Holmes County Eggfest & BBQ Showcase on Saturday. We will be having a benefit raffle giving away a Big Green Egg and other items.
Stay At The Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites is located on-site and is the perfect place to stay for both days of the event.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & GUIDELINES
We are taking the following precautions at these events to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to meet the Health Director’s guidelines.
- We are keeping this mainly an outdoor event to minimize the spread.
- In the indoor dining area we are completely opening all the overhead doors for ventilation.
- We are keeping 6’ spacing between tables in the indoor dining area.
- We will have staff on site to sanitize tables and help people seat safely.
- We are sanitizing microphones between users.
- We are posting the following guidelines for attendees and chefs.
Guidelines for Attendees
- Please do not attend this event if you have a fever, or if you tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Outdoor - Please follow social distancing as possible. The Director’s Order maintains that when not able to keep socially distant, you shall wear a mask.
- Indoor - If you are not dining while indoor, the Director’s Order maintains that you shall wear a mask.
Guidelines for Chefs
- All of the above guidelines for attendees apply to chefs as well.
- Please wear the supplied latex food handling gloves while cooking.
- Please use the supplied plastic containers with lids to set out food samples for the public.
- Please sanitize your area periodically.
Please do not attend these events if any of the following applies to you.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19
- If you tested positive COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to the event
- If you are a high risk individual
- If you are afraid of contracting COVID-19